"Let them see you at your best. Do right to take the load off project work."
- Raj Gavurla
1. Project Work: Peak Performance
2. A Few Words of Wisdom
3. It's Mental. Find Your Adaptability Link to Mirror Neurons
Blog Link: www.mindsetmoodmotivationtowin.blogspot.comProject Work: Peak Performance
You're assigned a project (goal) and it's time to get it done. Here's a productivity mindset (thinking tool) to get it done
and while doing so enjoy the process.
1. Create a daily checklist with just three things you want done today
Ex: _____ There are a 100 items to be entered correctly. I'll enter 20 correctly today one at a time.
2. At the end of the day look at what was done. Sometime, it may not get accomplished. For example, two of the
3. Follow through on the item not checked the next day and add two more things you want done today.
4. Go home, have fun, shoot baskets or whatever you do to get in a relaxed mindset
5. Remember, you have never done tomorrow. Tomorrow comes. Let them see you at your best. Daily living is
It's important to keep the goal of the project in mind. Make sure you're not thinking of or working on other areas or anticipated problem areas (what ifs). You'll get to that point when you get there. By that time, you'll have continually built your confidence and trustworthiness to be skilled to tackle the thing. You may find by then what was once worrisome actually is easy to do now.Here are a few words of wisdom:
If it's not broke, then don't fix it, tackle the thing
If you broke it, then fix it, tackle the thing
If you don't know how to fix it, then get someone who does, tackle the thing
Bottom Line: Colleagues and suppliers must work better together to serve the client better. You'll reap the rewards (fortune).It's Mental:
Find Your Adaptability Link to Mirror Neurons at www.mindsetmoodmotivationtowin.blogspot.com
Always better to experience at a live event because other people attend, value is transferred, and it's a more empowering entertaining experience.
For information about my keynotes, workshops, seminars, facilitation, and private coaching programs, click here now: www.rajgavurla.com
SUBSCRIBE OR UNSUBSCRIBE
If you got this e-zine through someone else, you might like to subscribe for a regular free copy
sent directly to your own email. Subscribe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and type
Send E-zine in the subject. It’s that simple!