1. At a company convention the CEO told the audience (all employees) recent employees, you, are not in our plans.
2. Do you want to be here? (in a one on one meeting)
3. I'm going to fire you. (said by your "boss" outside your cube)
4. You don't like us. (to an employee who has been there for 3 months)
5. You're too good for us.
6. You f - - - - d up!
7. You're in trouble. (without telling why, giving help, assistance, and support to get your employee out of trouble)
Combine the right facial expression(s) and body language to drive your point. Some people just want to piss on you. I really don't know why. You can handle it. Your influence becomes much greater and you fulfill their mindset emotional wants and needs by using logical emotion (remember to use logical emotion). Your job becomes better.
Please forward to a teammate and friend this may interest.
Always better to experience at a live event because other people attend, more value is transferred, and it's a more empowering experience. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Be A Hero!
PERMISSION TO USEIf you want to use anything from this newsletter, please notify Raj at email@example.com and include an appropriate identifier.
This article originally appeared in Empowers your Mindset and Motivation To Win, a free e-zine by motivational and inspirational speaker and author (Winning at Entrepreneurship), Raj Gavurla, an expert in dealing with doubt and growing your team to winning-class. You can subscribe at www.rajgavurla.com.
SUBSCRIBE OR UNSUBSCRIBE
If you got this e-zine through someone else, you might like to subscribe for a regular free copy sent directly to your own email. Subscribe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and type Send e-zine in the subject. Itís that simple!
To be removed, send a blank email message to email@example.com with the subject line Remove.
Raj Gavurla, 404.918.7366, firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2001-2007 LiiiVENô, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Best viewed using 800 x 600 screen resolution.